ATC P2 Pro
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
- 300W per channel.
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transients.
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability.
- A perfect match for any passive studio reference monitor.
- 19” Rack mountable convection cooled chassis
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6 year warranty.
Output Power: 300W (8 Ω, 1kHz, continuous. avg., both channels driven)
Input Sensitivity: 2V RMS (ref. 150W out)
Input Inpedance: 10kΩ/leg
Frequency Response: <2Hz – >400kHz (-3dB)
Signal to Noise Ratio: >115dB (IEC ‘A’)
Crosstalk: >100dB (10Hz – 20kHz)
THD: >0.002%/-95dB (8 Ω, 1kHz, -1dB below full Power)
Damping Factor: >400 (8 Ω)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 141.1×482.6×365.6mm (3U tall with feet removed)