Audio Technica AT4022
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The Audio-Technica AT4022 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone features a low-profile design and small-diaphragm condenser element. The sensitivity, frequency response and SPL capabilities make it a suitable choice for speaker cabinets, vocals, percussion instruments, drums and "spot" placement on guitars, stringed instruments, etc.
The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a wide pickup area and preserves the integrity of the signal. An 80Hz high-pass filter switch reduces low frequencies and all associated noise. In addition a -10dB Pad switch provides added headroom and minimizes distortion when capturing transient (peaking) audio signals.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area and effectively preserves the integrity of the audio quality.
- Switchable 80Hz High Pass Filter
- The 80Hz high-pass filter switch eliminates hum and low frequency noise, rumble, etc.
- -10dB Pad Switch
- A -10dB Pad provides additional headroom for capturing peaking audio signals without distortion and noise.
- Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical)
- 132dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 80dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level
- 146dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
156dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Power Requirements
- 48VDC, 3.0mA typical
- Output Impedance
- 250 ohms
- Output Connectors
- 3-pin XLR
- Low Frequency Roll-Off
- Dimensions (LxDiameter)
- 5.67 x 0.83" (144 x 21mm)
- 119g (4.2 oz)
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|