BAE Audio 1073MPF dual channel w/ filter, no power supply
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
This is the high-pass filter version of the 1073MP
This is the high-pass filter version of the 1073MP. The 1073MPF is the mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser, sharing the the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs and maintained focused mids.
A transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances makes the 1073MP work well with a variety of microphones.
There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis.
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power pushbuttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels.
"BAE mic pres are the truth... they have that nice warm sound like old 1073s but quieter. I love them! I use mine for everything, then run final mixes through the 1073MPF's. Balanced Inputs straight out of ProTools to CD to give them a phatt analogue richness." - Terrace Martin, Artist & Producer
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|