Cranborne Audio 500ADAT
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
- 8in/8out ADAT Interface
- Ultra low-latency ADAT Interface with SMUXII/IV transport.
- 8 channels at 44.1-96kHz, 4 channels at 192kHz.
- High-performance AD/DA conversion
- ADCs = 121dB (unweighted) signal-to-noise ratio and - 112dB THD+N.
- DACs = 127dB (unweighted) signal-to-noise and -115dB THD+N.
- 0dBFs = 26.5dBu for huge headroom when recording and the ability to drive modules for a wider range of effects.
- Master reference-quality internal clock
- Capable of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, and 192kHz operation.
- Sub 0.5 picoseconds of jitter.
- Dedicated Word Clock Input and Output via BNC.
- External sync options using Word Clock BNC, or ADAT.
- Analogue summing mixer
- 8-into-2 analogue summing mixer with 26.5dBu of headroom and dedicated balanced 1/4" jack outputs.
- CAST link port for increased expandability when used with Cranborne Audio 500R8 (sold separately).
- Zero-latency artist mixer
- Zero-latency analogue artist mixer with physical level/pan controls per channel and Aux Input blend controls.
- 2 high-power headphone outputs with independent blend and level controls
- High-current 8-slot 500 series rack
- <250mA current per-slot with headroom.
- XLR inputs, XLR line outputs, TRS Inserts (pre-ADC) per 500 series slot.
- Module source switching options to send Analogue, ADAT or external CAST signals through your favourite 500 series modules.
- Module bypass switches per-slot allowing 500ADAT to be used without 500 series modules inserted.
- CAST Compatible
- CAST ports per channel for relocating analogue I/O around studio using passive or active CAST breakout boxes via standard shielded Cat 5 (boxes coming soon).
- 24v, 5 amp external locking power supply
- External power supply for improved analogue audio performance and heat dissipation.
- Designed, Engineered, and Manufactured In The UK
- Each and every 500ADAT is extensively tested by a team of dedicated engineers to ensure reliability and consistency.