If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
- Two THAT Corporation ultra clean mic pre's with 66dB of gain in 6dB steps, plus +/-12dB’s trim at the output.
- Separate Line & Mic input XLR's on the rear plus a pro quality instrument DI input on the front panel.
- Can be used on a multitude of sources including instruments and all type of microphones in the studio from low to high end, plus ribbon mics.
- Switchable Mic Impedance for accurate mic matching and also mic tone sculpting.
- A wealth of features not found on other preamps make it ease to capture difficult to record sources.
- Unique Lift feature for boosting very low signals without the loud signals clipping.
- Fully variable LoCut and HiCut filters to tune into signals and remove unwanted sounds.
- Shape switches are included to control bass and treble using a subtle tilt EQ.
- Phantom Power and Phase Reverse.
- Two backlit Analogue V.U. Meters with Switchable +10dB Rescale Mode.
- Time delay relays on outputs for clean power up/down.
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch.
- Classic Drawmer build quality with rugged steel chassis and aluminium front panel.
- Designed and Handmade by Drawmer in the United Kingdom.