Ferrofish Pulse16 DX
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Like the Pulse16 MX, the Pulse16 DX has 16 fully balanced analog inputs and outputs with ADAT and MADI interfaces. In addition, the Pulse16 DX offers two RJ45 ports for integration into a DANTE audio network.
This means that not only all 16 analog inputs and outputs can be integrated into a DANTE network, but also that the Pulse16 DX can be used as a format converter between the various digital interfaces (ADAT, MADI, DANTE).
- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 192 kHz converter
- 16 x16 channels analog I/O
- DANTE I/O (2x RJ45 Dante)
- Optical MADI I/O (SFP module)
- Single- or multimode-operation via SFP module
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- MIDI I/O for remote connection
- Routing matrix
- 2 x TFT screens allow complete control of all levels and settings on the device
- Active-jitter-elimination circuit
- Input gain of all analog channels switchable in 1dB steps (-8 dBu to +20 dBu)
- Output level of all analog channels switchable in 1dB steps (-8 dBu to +20 dBu)
- Headphone out
- 19“, 1 RU