Focusrite RedNet MP8R
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
8-channel remote-controlled mic pre and A/D for Dante networks
RedNet MP8R is an 8-channel remote-controlled microphone preamplifier and A/D for the Dante audio-over-IP network, designed specifically for the live sound/recording and broadcast environments, and other workflows where reliability is paramount, with Ethernet and power supply redundancy. The MP8R features eight high-quality remote-controlled mic preamps developed specifically for the RedNet range, and backed by thirty years of mic preamplifier development. Each preamp has a dual input impedance of 10k or 2.4k ohms, allowing flexibility when running multiple mic pres in parallel. The device includes eight auxiliary outputs with automatic DSP-based gain tracking for digital “splits”. Following the mic pres are eight channels of Focusrite’s legendary high-precision A/D converters, operating at up to 192kHz/24-bit with minimum latency and offering class-leading dynamic range and overall performance. The MP8R features a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality. In addition, the unit offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor.
- Built-in redundancy with dual power and network connections
- Rugged roadworthy all-metal construction, high build quality, locking power and etherCON Ethernet connectors
- Eight Focusrite remote-controlled preamps with enhanced input level capability, and dual input impedance to deliver maximum performance when one mic feeds single or multiple pres
- Two outputs from each preamp: one direct and the other automatically gain-compensated to deliver a constant level
- Remote-controllable Gain, Phantom Power and High-Pass Filter from Yamaha CL and QL Series Consoles.
- 20dB pad, HPF and polarity inversion per input
- Operate locally, or remotely via RedNet Control software, Pro Tools, MIDI or OCA (Open Control Architecture – available 2015 via firmware update)
- Precision low-latency conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz, with best-in-class dynamic range and overall audio quality
- 6-segment LED level meters; OLED display indicates input gain and system information
- Compact 1U form factor
- Full interoperability with other Dante products and networks
Gain Range 10dB to 65dB in 1dB steps
Type Electronically Balanced, Zin = 2.4kΩ/10kΩ (Switchable); Inputs default to 2.4kΩ when unit is unpowered.
Max. Input Level 29dBu ±0.5; min gain with pad for 0dBFS, Rs = 150Ω
Min. Input Level -46dBu ±0.5; max gain without pad for 0dBFS, Rs = 150Ω
Frequency Response 20Hz - 40kHz ±0.1dB
THD + N -98dB (0.0012%) @ -1dBFS, Rs = 150Ω
EIN -129dBu ‘A’-Weighted (typical), Rs = 150Ω
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 118dB 'A'-Weighted (typical), Rs = 150Ω
Phantom Power +48V, independently switchable per channel.
Pad -20dB, independently switchable per channel.
HPF -6dB @ 65 ± 3Hz, 12dB/Octave, independently switchable per channel.
Supported Sample Rates 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24 bit
Clock Sources Internal or from Dante Network Master.
Rear Panel Connectivity
Mic Inputs 8 x Female XLR
PSU & Network Connections
PSU 2 x IEC Inputs with retaining clips.
Network 2 x etherCON connectors, also compatible with standard RJ45 connectors.
Front Panel Indicators
Primary PSU (A) Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
Secondary PSU (B) Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
Primary Network Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on primary port when in redundant mode. When in Switched mode, a valid network connection at either Primary or Secondary network port will cause this LED to illuminate.
Secondary Network Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on secondary port when in redundant mode. Not used in switched mode.
Network Locked Green LED. When unit is network slave, shows valid network lock. When unit is network master, shows lock to internal clock.
Sample Rate Orange LED for each: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, x2, x4.
Pull Up/Down Orange LED. Indicates that the unit is set to operate on a Dante pull up/down domain.
Channel Signal Level 6 level indicator LEDs for each channel. 3 Green LEDs, (-30dB, -18dB, -12dB); 2 orange LEDs (-6dB, -3dB); red LED (0dB/onset of clipping).
Channel Select Buttons 8
Channel Function Controls Info, Impedance, Pad, Phantom Power, HPF, Phase, Gain Encoder.
Channel Display Colour OLED. Displays Channel Name, Gain, Lock status (When on), Channel Number, Gain Compensation status (When on).
Redundant Allows unit to connect to two independent networks.
Switched Connects both ports to integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of devices.
Height 44.5mm/ 1.75"
Width 482.6mm/ 19"
Depth 394mm/ 15.51"
PSU 2 x Internal, 100-240V, 50/60Hz, consumption 30VA.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|