Heritage Audio RAMSystem1000
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The RAM1000 Desktop Monitoring System is the perfect option for self-recording musicians and mid-sized studios. Designed with the modern musician/producer in mind, it includes a few new features to keep studios up to date. Bluetooth reception has become just about essential in any modern-day studio environment and is easily used here. Allowing to play along with the mixes and rehearse them until the musician is content... then with a simple push of a button the recording session can be started and audio send on to the DAW interface to record the track. Couldn’t be easier.
The RAM1000 is easy to navigate and things are kept simple to make sure they don´t interfere with creativity. Operation is intuitive with 3 selectable input buttons to the left and 2 output buttons to the right with a huge, beautiful Marconi type knob dead center for volume control. All inputs and outputs are simultaneously selectable. The addition of the ubiquitous MUTE, DIM and MONO keep those options within reach. There has also been a high-quality headphone output included for critical listening decisions that only headphone monitor can offer.
Bluetooth has basically become a standard within studios around the world in the last few years. The RAM1000 provides a selectable Bluetooth input which supports all the latest CODEC options to insure the highest quality transmission possible
As an extra, INPUT 1 can be switched directly to OUTPUT 1 for recording an instrument to an audio device.
- Stereo Desktop Monitoring System
- Classic European console design
- Bluetooth input for quick and easy connectinon with mobile devices (upt 150 meters)
- All inputs and output are simultaneusly selectable for more flexibility and control
- OUTPUT 1 with switchable routing. Either responds as another Monitor out or as a recording out.
- High quality Headphone output with corresponding level control
- Convenient USB-C powering