Heritage Audio DMA-73
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for lo gain ribbon mics.
- 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics.
- 50Db Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
- All discrete Class A Ultra High Impedance J-Fet Direct Input on a high quality Neutrik Jack. The DI circuit is ahead of the Mic Input transformer, so the transformer is on when in DI mode.
- Class A single ended, 2N3055 driven, high headroom output stage.
- Individual Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for microphone and line inputs.
- Gold Plated Neutrik XLR output.
- PAD: 20dB Mic input attenuation ahead of the input transformer to avoid overloading it.
- HI PASS FILTER: Active all discrete Class A 3rd order Bessel, 80Hz Hi Pass Filter. 18dB/octave slope.
- OUTPUT control to allow overloading of the preamp.
- External linear PSU to avoid electromagnetic radiation into the audio transformers ( a.k.a. hum ).
- Carnhill Input and Output transformers.
- 3 gain stage, genuine B283 gain card modular construction.
- Marconi style knobs and vintage style engraved pushbuttons.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|