LaChapell Audio 983M TUBE MIC PREAMP
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
- DUAL DRIVE KNOBS: The Dual Drive knobs on the 983M mic pre provide an incredible array of tonal options. The input knob drives the input to the first vacuum tube and the second knob drives the input to the output tube. Together, you can dial in sounds from pristine to warm and harmonically rich.
- TRUE48™ DYNAMIC PHANTOM POWER: True48 is a dynamic phantom power supply that provides a steady power supply for your condenser and active microphones. Standard phantom power supplies often do not deliver enough power for today’s microphones. True48 ensures your mics get the power they need which results in higher headroom, quicker transient recovery, and smoother response.
- INPUT LEVEL LEDS: A four segment input level indicator lets you see the input level allowing your to make appropriate gain decisions.
- PAD SWITCH FOR MORE TONAL OPTIONS: The pad switch not only provides a -20dB gain reduction for high input sources, it also works with the Dual Drive knobs to create color and headroom options. Engage the pad and dial in warm tones with lots of headroom.
- BEST IN CLASS PERFORMANCE: Everything in the 983S mic pre is designed to be best in class. Every component, transformer, wire and tube has been meticulously selected for performance and longevity.
- LOW NOISE AND OUTPUT IMEDANCE: The ultra low output impedance of the 982S mic pre means you can run long cables from the stage to front of house or from studio room to studio room. The ultra low noise means you can record any source with confidence that you are only recording what you WANT to record.
- HIGH AND LOW PASS FILTERS: Independent High and Low Pass Filters with selectable frequencies maximize control over your recorded or live signal.
- FRONT PANEL HI-Z INPUT: The front panel Hi-Z input allows you to plug a bass or other instrument directly into the 983M. As an instrument front end, the 983M allows for natural tube compression and harmonics to any input source.
|Hersteller||La Chapell Audio|