Lindell Audio 77X-500
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Functioning as an updated stereo version of our 7X-500 compressor and geared toward mix and drum buss duties, the 77X-500 500 Series Stereo Compressor provides the same 1176-style compression as its mono counterpart in linked or unlinked stereo modes. Additionally, it gives you variable attack and release knobs. Like the 7X-500, it provides 3 selectable ratios and a high-pass sidechain filter that assure your bass frequencies will pass through the compressor unchanged. A wet/dry knob allows for parallel-style compression, while gain reduction metering is provided via dual LED arrays. All of the unit’s FET transistors are matched for stereo control.
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- Variable Attack Times. 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Variable Release Times. 50 milliseconds to 1.1 seconds
- 3 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 200Hz
- 3 Step Switched Ratio 4:1, 12:1, 100:1 (all in)
- True Hardware Bypass
- 4x Vintage OPA1731
- Transformers Balanced Outputs
- 20-LED Gain Reduction Meters
- Gold Plated Pcb
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|