Lipinski Sound L-3607
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Powered 36" Speaker Stand for L-707
Lipinski Sound L-3607 - Powered 36" Speaker Stand for L-707
Tests indicate that many amplifiers built into the back of a speaker produce up to 15 percent more first and second harmonic distortion.
Lipinski's extensive experiments with top rated speaker cables clearly indicate that a quality, short length cable elicits better sonics than a longer cable of higher quality. Line level cable length is not as destructive to sound quality as the length of the speaker cable.How can you place the amplifier close to the speaker, without attaching it to the enclosure?
- High quality design, materials, and construction make these unique speaker stands stable and rigid.
- Ideal for use with the L-505A and L707 speakers.
- Made of 12 pieces of 1.57" (4 cm) steel tubing.
- Entire constructed weight is 30/43 lbs (13.5/19.5 kg).
- Can be filled with sand or lead shot ballast for stability.
- Helps to deliver excellent definition at the lowest frequencies.
The L-401 power amplifier (sold seperately) can be installed in the stand rather than the speaker, enabling short speaker cable length while allowing easier amplifier setup, especially in a surround environment.
Cut for the total height of 24" and 36" (60cm and 90cm) to drive treble straight to the discerning ear of a listener at his/her sitting position. Just as all Lipinski Sound products, the stands are stable, rigid, and of fine quality
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|