Little Labs Monotor
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The Monotor is designed for the professional audio engineer who requires detailed source analysis. Features include extensive mono capability, including left minus right for accurate phase and compressed audio file artifact analysis. The super fidelity audio path uses hand wound, super low distortion transformers and a single active headphone driver stage per headphone out. The inputs are transformer coupled for no headache balanced or unbalanced source connection, with paralleled XLR/TRS combo and TRS jacks for easy hookup. Power is supplied by state of the art, low noise, full voltage, linear on board regulators.
- Dual 1/4" and 3.5 mini jack headphone outs for partner monitoring.
- Extensive mono monitoring capability, left plus right, left, right, and even left minus right, for phase check and digital compressed audio file analysis.
- Internal state of the art super low noise linear voltage regulation, providing audiophile full current/voltage
- Easy input interface for balanced or unbalanced gear.
- Minimal audiophile (almost completely passive) circuit path using a single, truly state of art active stage (opa 1622) per headphone output.
- XLR/TRS combo jack inputs in parallel with TRS jacks for easy in-line monitoring hook up.
- Stereo mini aux input for talkback communication or easy portable player hookup.
- Quality stepped volume attenuator with internal bypass for remote volume control capability.
- Rack-mountable, up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|