MBHO MBNM 550
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Primarily designed for calibration purposes, the MBNM 550 ELis an electret omni with superb linearity characteristics. As it is a neutral ( + 1 or - 0 dB) microphone with response at the tip nearly matching its response at the side or back, many prefer utilizing this microphone to minimize sound balance problems while recording solo instruments or voices in the near field. The capsule easures only 6 mm and works well with voltages from 16 - 48 V. Each MBNM 550 ELmicropho-ne is supplied with an individual test chart.
- frequency response 10 - 20.000 Hz
- sensitivity of field idling 0,6 mV/µbar
- sensitivity of field idling with
- 1 k? at 1 kHz 6 mV/µbar
- signal to noise ratio rated at 1 Pa CCIR 64 dB
- equivalent SPLrated at CCIR 30 dB
- max. spl at 1 k? 126 dB
- electrical impedance 500 ?
- size ¯ 21 x 190 mm
- connector XLR
- phantom power / feed current16 - 48 V / 5,5 mA