MBHO MBNM 622
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
An MBHO original, the MBNM 622 PZM is based on the Jecklin disc. The Jecklin disc provides a natural stereophony, combining the hemispherical attributes of the planer (PZM). The MBNM 622 has become a standard for recording high quality samples. In many cases this stereo PZM can replace the need for con-ventional microphones. Voltages from 10 to 48 V are accommodated with XLR connectors on each output.Performance that truly belies the entry-level price,point and shoot!
- frequency response10 - 26.000 Hz
- directional characteristicomni-directional
- sensitivity of field idling 1 k? at 1 kHz 5 mV / Pa
- electrical impedance200
- nominal load impedance = 800
- max. spl - 0,5 % THD at 1 k? 130 dB
- phantom power DIN 45596 16 - 48 V
- feed current 2 x 0,5 mA
- connector XLR DIN 45599 / Pin 1 shield / Pin 2 NF+ /Pin 3 NF-