Nugen Audio VisLM-H 2
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The most fundamental question in audio production, how loud is it? Simple and yet elusive, with loudness inconsistency and incompatibilities present every day in broadcasts across the world.
With detailed, objective loudness measurement, history and logging facilities, VisLM provides a simple, ITU, ATSC and EBU standard compliant* way to measure, compare and contrast loudness during production, broadcast and post production, on the fly or for entire sections of audio.
Standardized loudness metering represents the next generation of audio 'volume' control, moving beyond the digital consideration of level and into objective perceived loudness - Loudness is the sound level people actually 'hear'. The NUGEN Audio VisLM loudness meter is a step closer to the perfect loudness measurement tool: the human ear.
VisLM introduces several essential parameters for audio measurement.
- True-Peak level metering (inter-sample accurate level monitoring)
- Loudness Range (to help decide if and how much dynamic compression to apply)
- Momentary 'instantaneous loudness' for mixing by ear
- Short term loudness (3 second time window)
- Program Loudness (long term integrated loudness measurement)
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|