Sennheiser MZA 900 P Black
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The MZA 900 P phantom power adaptor is used to connect pre-polarized condenser microphones with a 3.5mm jack plug to microphone inputs with 10 – 52 V phantom powering (P12 – P48). The connected microphone is supplied via the adaptor.
The phantom power adaptor is available in two different versions:
- MZA 900 P with lockable 3.5 mm jack socket (as evolution wireless)
- MZA 900 P-4 with lockable 3-pin special socket
The adaptor is also a quick and flexible solution if a microphone is to be used for both wired and wireless applications. One and the same microphone can be used together with the MZA 900 P(-4) for wired applications (e.g. in the studio) or with a transmitter of the evolution series for wireless applications.
The MZA 900 P can also be used as a cable tester for XLR microphone cables.
- Robust metall chassis
- Switchable gain (0/-12dB)
- Switchable roll-off filter (125 Hz (–3 dB), 12 dB/oct)
- Two-colour control LED (phantom power, audio peak)
- Input 3,5mm stereo jack socket, lockable
- Output XLR-3M
- Delivery Includes
- MZA 900 P with belt clip
- Instructions for use
- Warranty certificatee
- Frequency response 20 – 20000 Hz (–1 dB)
- Gain 0/-12 dB
- Output voltage 1,8V (P48), 0,6V (P12) @ 0dB gain
- Output impedance 100 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance 5kOhms (P12 - P48) @ 0dB gain; 2kOhms (P12 - P48) @ -12dB gain
- Phantom powering P12 - P48, 10 - 52V, 2,6 - 2,8mA
- Dimensions Ø 19/22 mm, L 100 mm
- Weight 60 g
- Operating temperature -20.....+60 °C
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|